top of page


About Company

Every person dream about having his own business and, must run successfully. Taking a franchise is one of the common, safe and brilliant steps. If you are interested in starting a food business or retail food business, setting up a franchise of some renowned and productive brand could be a brilliant idea. If you want to start a KFC franchise in India, at first you need to know the process involved before buying the franchise. Besides this you have to gain all required information of KFC and how to start the KFC franchise in India.

Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) is an extremely famous US originated F&B brand opening in Utah in 1952. KFC is very popular in India. Today, KFC is beating McDonald’s in India. If you want to open a KFC outlet in India and do not know about all required things then this is an ideal blog for you. Here you can get all required information and contact details. So, read the blog properly.

In India, KFC operates under both equity-owned and franchise-owned models. Currently, KFC directly operates only 10% of its 400 outlets in India, with the remaining 90% being operated through the franchise model.

KFC is the largest brand of Yum! in India, followed by Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. Yum! operates in India through three franchise partners, which are Sapphire Foods, RJ Corp-owned Devyani International, and Burman Hospitality.

Burman Hospitality is the master franchise for the Taco Bell brand, while Sapphire Foods and Devyani International mainly focus on KFC and Pizza Hut brands. These two franchise partners operate approximately 800 KFC and Pizza Hut restaurants throughout India. However, it is not easy for individuals to obtain a KFC franchise in India due to the limited number of directly owned outlets and the dominance of established franchise partners.



Franchise Fees

₹ 36 lakhs

Area Required:

1000 – 1500 sq. ft


Min. Investment:

₹ 36 lakhs


Max. Investment:

 ₹ 2 crores




Documents require for the KFC franchise:

If you want to open your KFC franchise outlet then you have some mandatory documents. All the documents are required to start a KFC franchise in India are given below:

• Financial statements for the past 3 years
• Income tax returns for the past 3 years
• Personal resume
• Bank statements for the past 6 months
• Photographs of the proposed location
• Letter of intent
• Franchise agreement
• Training certificate
• Legal documents
• Other documents (license, permits, etc.)

Steps of Getting a KFC Franchise in India:

Apply Through the Form.
• Click on the franchise enquiry form and go through all the details.
• Complete all the formalities like furnish all your details correctly – this includes personal as well as official.
• Submit the form, which will be minutely studied by the concerned authorities before they revert.
• The brand organizes a thorough background check on some of your shared details.
• A couple of offline interviews follow this.

bottom of page